Risk Assessment July 2021
Remote Learning: Information for Parents (January 2021)
For more guidance on supporting your child to learn at home, please visit this area on our school website and find detailed guidance on the school's learning platforms: Tapestry (R/Y1) and Google Classroom (Y2-6).
Please can all adults (where medically possible) and children over the age of 11 wear a face covering when collecting and dropping off children.
Visitors that are invited to the school site are required to bring face coverings with them and will be expected to use them where social distancing is difficult or cannot be maintained.
Please remember to order uniform online. If you have already placed an order for uniform but have not been able to collect it, please call the school office on 01753 521811 to arrange collection. Calls can be made from 8.30a.m. on Tuesday 1st September onwards. The first day will be very busy and we do not anticipate that it will be possible to organise collection first thing on Tuesday. Please , therefore, arrive at school at the correct time for your child's year group and DO NOT come early for uniform sales or collection. You will have been able to buy shirts, blouses, trousers and skirts from supermarkets as usual and we will be flexible about other uniform items until you have been able to collect other uniform items by appointment.
Please remember that you will need to pay for all school meals online. School will not be taking any cash payments.
Food parcels will be provided for pupils entitled to FSM who are:
- have had symptoms, or a positive test result themselves
- are in close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- are not attending for local lockdown arrangements
Home Learning Routines
Supporting Learning at Home - Guidance from the EEF
Coronavirus - A book for children
Children's Guide to Coronavirus
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
DfE Guidance (updated 31.03.2020)
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers