Action for Happiness: September
Penn Wood children created this beautiful kindness rainbow in school during lockdown:
Be Kind Online
How could you show kindness to others at the moment?
Have you made a rainbow to hang up in your window?
Random Acts of Kindness:
- Reach out to a person who lives by themselves who may be feeling lonely. A text takes seconds and might brighten their day to know that someone cares.
- Ring a friend, a colleague or family member. Better still, Skype or FaceTime so they can see you too. A friendly voice or face may be just what they need. Please ensure that you do this safely and with an adult.
- Help a neighbour or older person in the community with their shopping.
- Share your time with others - there are already lots of pop up events like online coffee meets and catch ups so people can connect and converse.
- Share activities that people can engage with for free - join one of the free online concerts started by Chris Martin and John Legend. Arrange to meet you friends online who share your musical preferences.