Penn Wood children have created this beautiful kindness rainbow in school this week.
Action for Happiness Calendar May 2020
Be Kind Online
How could you show kindness to others at the moment?
Have you made a rainbow to hang up in your window?
Random Acts of Kindness:
- Reach out to a person who lives by themselves who may be feeling lonely. A text takes seconds and might brighten their day to know that someone cares.
- Ring a friend, a colleague or family member. Better still, Skype or FaceTime so they can see you too. A friendly voice or face may be just what they need. Please ensure that you do this safely and with an adult.
- Help a neighbour or older person in the community with their shopping.
- Share your time with others - there are already lots of pop up events like online coffee meets and catch ups so people can connect and converse.
- Share activities that people can engage with for free - join one of the free online concerts started by Chris Martin and John Legend. Arrange to meet you friends online who share your musical preferences.