Learning at Home
Remote Learning: Information for Parents
Below is a wonderful digital library resource - click on the pictures of the books to access the author reading from their book.
Thank you to the wonderful teacher called Steph for sharing this so freely - a link to her blog.
World Book Day Resources from @eenalol
Penn Wood's Online Learning Platforms
|R - Y6
|Y4 - Y6
|R - Y6
|EY & KS1
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
DfE Guidance (updated 31.03.2020)
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Oak National Academy
A group of academies have worked together to record a full suite of lessons for children of all ages, across a range of subject areas. They are accessible here.